NetVision offers a challenging & rewarding work environment.
Build, Install and Configuration Management Engineer
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Own the development and maintenance of multiple product installs for client-server management applications on multiple Windows Server platforms (2000 - 2008, 32 and 64 bit).
- Responsible for creating and maintaining build machines, build scripts, source code repositories and related tools.
- Ability to effectively coordinate input contributing to the build and install from multiple developers and performing daily builds.
- Migration of existing Install Anywhere based installs to InstallShield X (MSI)
- The ideal candidate will possess the skill set (and will be given the opportunity) to contribute to product feature and unit test development tasks
Skills and Attributes
- Expertise with Installshield 2010 Professional and MSI required
- Experience with Install Anywhere highly desired
- Expertise with C++, C# and Java languages
- Expertise with Windows compilers - IDE and command line
- Expertise with SVN (for Windows) or similar source code repositories
- Ability to setup, configure and troubleshoot various network topologies
- Excellent written and oral communications skills required
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to learn new technologies
- Familiar with object oriented languages and design
- B.S. in computer science plus 2 years of industry experience or 5+ years of industry experience.
- Strong experience with all Win32 platforms, Familiar with 64 bit Windows Server 2003 & 2008
- Experience with NetWare and Linux platforms a strong plus
- Industry certifications are a plus
- Experience with defect tracking systems and imaging software
- Experience with agile development methodologies such as XP (Extreme Programming) beneficial
To apply, please email Tony Sarra at:
T S A R R A (at) N E T V I S I O N (dot) COM